Health Equity Videos
We operate several programs that address patients’ health-related social needs, including housing, food access, legal services and employment opportunities. View the videos below for a sample of these programs.
Health Hub @ 25th
Food is Medicine
Facts and Faith Fridays
Ram Pantry and Little Ram Pantries
Medical Leadership Partnership
Housing Instability Partnership
Beyond the Organ Thieves
Beyond the Organ Thieves tells of the events and programs that have been launched over the past 50 years at the VCU Medical Center since the first heart transplant was performed in 1968.
As the hub for health equity at VCU, our office curates health equity content and resources created by members of the VCU community. These resources are meant to enrich the understanding of health equity concepts. If you are interested in contributing to this resource, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Advancing Health Equity: A Guide to Language, Narrative and Concepts (American Medical Association)
- Celebrating Henrietta Lacks: Building Trust - The Path Forward (Massey Cancer event video)
- East Marshall Street Well panels (VCU News article and event video)
- Health Disparities digital guide (VCU Libraries)
- LGBTQIA+ Health digital guide (VCU Libraries)
- Women’s Health digital guide (VCU Libraries)